29 CFR 1910.1020.
All employees are entitled to view medical files relevant to that employee while working for a company. Employee rights are covered in the following class Access to Medical Records standard in In this class the company has rights to protect those records also.
The employer must ensure that each operator is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
This class will cover the following subjects:
- Types of records that can be accessed
- Employers’ responsibilities for these records
- Preserving records and time frames for providing employees with that information.
- Who can access medical records
- Types of exposures records for employees
Online Bayou Supply and Safety website, Scheduled On-site Class, Program Package purchase.
Bayou Supply and Safety training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1-2009. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. Bayou Supply and Safety follows all ANSI training criteria’s.
Bayou Supply and Safety Copyright© 2016 All rights Reserved